Wednesday 1 October 2014

Halloween Swap Goodies

This Halloween Exchage was Hosted by Kim @ Wisdom With Needle and Thread 
I can't show what I sent as my partner hasn't received it yet.

These are the fabulous gifts that Justine sent me.
A Halloween fat 1/4, Lizzie Kate chart, Chilli and Orange chocolate ( I don't think that's going to last long), It's in my craft room. So it's reasonably safe unless I get the munchies! Some Weeks Dye Works threads and a pumpkin button,
I love the stitched Ornament that she made.
The cute pin she used to finish it off.

.............

I was in another swap over the summer.
It was organised by Mii Stitch and the theme was Tutti Frutti.
This is what I made for Veronique
Lily made the fabric strawberry.
I stitched Vero this Strawberry Needle Case and sent lots of other Frutti goodies

Melanie xxx

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous gifts, I really like the pumpkin design. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, love the goodies Justine sent you!! Fabulous!
    And for the Tutti Frutti Swap, you have truly spoilt Veronique :) Lovely beautiful gifts xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you like what I sent you Melanie, and also glad to discover your blog through this exchange! Beautiful gifts you sent to Veronique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pumpkin cross stitch with the hidden alphabet. I would like to make that...

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow - soooooo much eye candy! I absolutely LOVE the pumpkin cross stitch - never seen that design before. That strawberry patchwork is just delicious! Fab!
    BH x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The goodies you sent Veronique are lovely! Justine's ornament is simply gorgeous! Such fun swaps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pumpkin cross stitch is adorable!! Love it!
    hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2 great exchanges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such lovely things! Veronique was my partner in the Tutti Fruiti swap too!
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete