Friday 26 September 2014

Yarndale

It's not long now! Less than 24 hours and we'll be there.
I've been looking forward to this trip, as I couldn't go last year. 
So Suzzette and I are off on our girlie day out.
We're even letting the train take the strain, so no driving either. 
Bliss.
It's going to be an early start at 6am but it's worth it.
A whole day dedicated to yarn :)
 They've got their very own buses. We'll be using one of these from the station to the show. 
The bunting is up and looking really good.
I'm looking forward to the Yarn Walk on the way back to the station. I love yarn bombing it really makes me smile.
All photos from their FB page

.............

I also joined Betty's From My Home to Yours swap.
These are the goodies I sent to my partner at Peonies and Pennies
A Denby Pottery mug from just down the road (lots of Denby at my house as I worked there many moons ago. )
Thorntons Chocolates, A Bakewell Pudding Tea towel, regional Postcards and a cross stitched Lavender heart hanger made with Cath Kidston fabrics and dried Lavender from my garden.
I hope she likes them.

Melanie xxx



4 comments:

  1. I might see you there. I am soooooo excited about going as I also missed out last year. Lovely swaps, I love the denby mug x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time Mel - looking forward to reading all about it x Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. wish you a lovely time and hope you come home with great ideas, sunny kisses from Rio, Alice

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed out last year too....and again this year! It's Ali's birthday weekend and he's not that keen on yarn ;-) Have a fab time and take lots of pics please - can't wait to hear all about it.
    Happy weekend,
    xx

    ReplyDelete