Wednesday 8 January 2014

Back To My Sewing

It seems like such a long time since I have done a long time since I have done sewing of any kind.
Three weeks!
But it seems a lot longer. 
I think next Christmas I will make sure I keep a hand sewing project out. I have been doing a little crochet but it's not the same.

I've joined a couple of Swaps. Cheryll's Initial Heart Swap 2014. This swap has now closed
but Tracy @ Mad About Bags Is doing Send A Little Love Swap which is still open is open Worldwide until Friday 10th January. So why not pop over and join the fun.
I'm off to get a cup of tea and start my days sewing. 
No housework today as I did it all before bed last night so I could devote the whole day to myself and sewing  :)

Hugs Melanie xxx



4 comments:

  1. Hope you've had a happy sewing day - I've signed up for Tracy's swap too, so looking forward to it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining up and sharing the swap, I hope you enjoyed your sewing x

    ReplyDelete