Saturday 15 September 2012

Brrrrrrr

Can't we tell it is Autumn it is sooo cold first thing. I have given in and the heating is on. I am in definite need of a new dressing gown as the old was thrown away during the summer. Brrrrrr

I have been busy finishing the gifts for my Halloween Swap partner at the Blueberry Heart. So there are no pictures until they have arrived. I need to post it at the beginning of the week, so I will have to crack on.

I have been doing a few Christmassy bit's on bobs


Coasters


I made three of these cushions. 

I'm having a stall at the Christmas Fayre at Kedleston Hall with a couple of my friends so I had better get stitching in earnest. I found a pattern of  Snow Pockets at Bunnyhill Designs. I love them I think they are soooooo cute


Happy Stitching xxxx







6 comments:

  1. Melanie I love the cushion. My sister has asked for a Christmas cushion this year so I`ve been looking at a few applique designs.
    The coasters are fab too and very festive!
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm busy finishing up my goodies for the Blueberry Heart Cosy Autumn swap too - such fun!
    Love your Christmassy things, especially the cushion. Need to start getting my Christmas makes organized too :-)
    Have a great weekend,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cushion is absolutely gorgeous. And I love the coasters, great idea for Christmas. Good luck with the fayre.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your lovely comments. xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Melanie , thanks for linking up and playing and all the very best with the fair !

    ReplyDelete