Saturday 8 September 2012

A Lovely Surprise

This morning I had this wonderful parcel arrive, not only did it have the bag I won over at The Patriotic Quilter but inside was the cutest Schnibbles Pattern I love it. Thank you so much JoAnne.



Last weekend was posting time for the Santa Sack Swap and here are Pauline's gifts all ready to be posted. My parcel from Pauline arrived on Tuesday and the stocking she made for me is now bulging.



The new Patchwork and Stitching group that I went to on Monday was brilliant . It is so good to meet up with new people that are interested in similar things. The class ran from 7pm until 10pm which I thought was quite a long time, but the evening flew by. Not that I got alot done but I met lots of lovely people with great projects on the go so lots of ideas.

Happy Sewing.....


3 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you got it, and that it shipped that quickly! I thought it may take bit longer than a week. I'm glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your stocking is filling up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing better in the world than sitting with a group that has the same interests as you and having a natter and laugh. I go to a knitting group for the last four years and we have all become very good friends. Hope you like the oatie recipe by the way. Please let me know how it turns out. I'd appreciate all feedback.

    ReplyDelete