Saturday 4 April 2015

FNWF

I joined Cheryll and the other girls last night for her monthly Friday Night With Friends.
Last week I decided to pull one of my UFO's out. I've had it on the go for years. Kim Diehl's Bunny Table runner.
I looked at it and decided that the Suffolk puffs that I had sewn on were a bit much. So in the week they were the first thing to come off. I did a bit of rearranging of the ones around the edge and I'm now a lot happier with how it looks. 
Last night the binding went on so it's all finished now and will have pride of place on the table on Easter Sunday, all ready for our family get together. 

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter and don't over indulge too much with the goodies the Easter Bunny leaves.

Melanie xxx

11 comments:

  1. Hello Melanie,

    That is a lovely runner, now you can use the rest of the puffs on something else.

    Happy Easter.
    Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful piece of work. Easter blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that runner the Kim Diehl way and I love your variation of it too. Removing the centre yoyo's makes it much more useable on the table. Just goes to prove that less really is more at times. Beautiful finish. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the detail around the edge. Lovely colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely finish, well done you :-) It's such a nice feeling to get stuff done and dusted, isn't it. Especially if it's been in the ufo pile for ages!
    Looking forward to Saturday - safe trip & see you there,
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How have I not been here before Mel, What a lovely blog. I love your wreath, it is really bright and cheery. Great to meet you Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great meeting you yesterday ,you made me laugh so much😂. X

      Delete
  7. Thanks for all your lovely comments you are very kind x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's lovely, those bunnies are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete