Wednesday 21 May 2014

Secret Tote Bag Swap 4

Hi I haven't posted for a while, but I have been busy, doing secret gifts that I can't post about just yet. 

I've joined in the Secret Tote Bag Swap 4 run by Lia @Lia's Handmade
The swap theme was Summer, I immediately thought of butterflies.
The hexagon fabric has butterflies scattered over it with gold highlights. 

This is my bag so far, I'm hoping to get it finished this week. 


It is the first time I have tried the Star Of Bethlehem pattern and I really enjoyed making it.
These are the other fabrics I have chosen to use with them. I hope she likes them.


Melanie xxx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Mel, I can't seem to get your email up on my computer but if you could pass it on I'll forward the details for Shugborough! Look forward to seeing you there x (I'll ask Gilly if she's got it as well!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mel, it was so lovely to meet you today. I do hope to see you at Yarndale.
    I'm just off the write a post about our meeting.
    Jacquie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll look forward to the tote Ta Dah!
    Tracey xxx

    ReplyDelete