Sunday 11 May 2014

Quilt Show

Two weeks ago I went to the British Quilt and Stitch Village.
The show was really good this year and I spent far too much money but I did get lots of beautiful goodies. 

The Special Theme Quilt Category this year was "Lest We Forget" 
All the quilts in this category were fabulous. 


This is the Winner of the Special Theme.


The attention to detail was beautiful.


This one was a map of the Battlefields.




A lot of thought had gone into all the entries. Well done ladies.


These are a couple of my favourite quilts that were entered in the show.



The crystals looked beautiful the pictures really don't do it justice,


Hope you had a good weekend

Melanie xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hello Melanie,

    Some amazing quilts with lots of details. I actually thought your first photo was a photo not a actual quilt.
    The black and white one reminds me of the introduction to Dr Who from many years ago.

    Happy days.
    Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks as if it was a very inspiring show :-)
    Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete