Tuesday 15 October 2013

Stitching Sunday

I joined in Chrissie's Stitching Sunday's. I did manage to get a little bit of stitching done on Sunday, not as much as I would have liked but is was Lily's Birthday so I did have a good excuse.

It's from a free pattern and tutorial by Natalie Lymer HERE at Hugs n Kisses. 


Here are some of the girls enjoying Lily's Roller Party. It was hard to catch them all together so this is a few if them. 
They had a great time and tired themselves out.


Melanie

3 comments:

  1. Dear Melanie
    Your embroidery is looking lovely - I am looking forward to seeing its progress.
    Best wishes
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!
    It's very pretty, I'm finding that I'm becoming more and more blind with age! so seeing well enough to stitch has become seriously hard!
    Have a great week,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty stitching :0)
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete