Thursday 31 October 2013

Halloween

I joined in the Halloween swap at Blueberry Heart and these are the wonderful gifts that Sharon sent me I was so spoilt.
What a fantastic selection. I wonder how she knew what I liked?
American Candy Corn and  Creme Pumpkins. 
It's nice to taste sweets we can't get in the UK. 
Mmmm


These are the gifts I sent Sharon


I am going to have to make another one of these as I love it.



 My Cauldron filled with sweet goodies!


Love my bottles an easy make and really effective.


Bartholomew the Skellywag with his Pumpkins welcoming Trick and Treaters. We have had some fab costumes this year.


A Creey Character!

Lily wasn't overly keen on dressing up this year but we did get her into a Witches Hat at least


That's my Halloween 2013

Melanie xxxx


6 comments:

  1. I love your Halloween decorations! It all looks super, inside and out! And what a lovely swap, love all the goodies! Chrissie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of 'sweet' swaps, lovely surprises, and looks like good celebrations at your place. Lily looks cute in her witches hat. Have a happy weekend now. Joy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your decorations, especially the Skellywag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. More wonderful halloween exchanges all look Fab.hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fantastic exchange!!! Great decorations too!!

    ReplyDelete