Thursday 2 May 2013

Canvas Notice Board

I hope you have all had a good week.

I had a canvas print that I was going to throw out, but then I thought why not turn it into a notice board for my Craft Room. I've decided to use it to display the cards I have received from my lovely friends in Blogland! 
I wadded it and then sewed the buttons into place. I love the finished effect.


I made some yummy Lemon Drizzle Cake but that didn't last very long, it was very nice though.


As promised here are some of my favourite photos that I took at the show on Saturday.






I loved this washing line quilt the work was exquisite


The embroidery on this quilt was amazing!





Teatime Pincushions


I hope you all enjoy your Mayday weekend . 
Hugs Melanie xxx

1 comment:

  1. My goodness, with the exception of a few quilts, there is quite a yellow theme going on! The notice board looks great. I've seen them made but never tried one myself. Great job repurposing! I'm having a bit of a lemon-cake thing going on so yours looks yummy! As for the quilts, the washing line one was very creative! Thanks for all the photos.

    ReplyDelete