Friday 23 November 2012

The Chaos Ends

I haven't posted for a while as I have been really busy getting swaps together and things ready for the Craft Fair at Kedleston Hall tomorrow.

Kedleston Hall near Derby

It is all set up now just have to make a few price tags tonight and relax. Something I haven't done for a few weeks.

I have received the date for my Carpel Tunnel Op! 14th December! 
Really! 
 I am in a total spin now trying to get everything done for Christmas before then. As I don't expect I will be able to do much with my hand after the op for a while. 

More photos to follow as I left the camera at the Fair when I set up.

Happy stitching 
Melanie

2 comments:

  1. Good luck at the fayre tomorrow and good luck with the op.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the fair tomorrow and the operation. Will be great to have the carpel tunnel fixed...and I hope there is someone to wait on you hand and foot while you are recovering!

    ReplyDelete