Friday 27 April 2012

A Strange Week.

It was a very busy week last week and I didn't manage to post.
I started a new job at my daughters school, so it was a bit of a strange week with very little sewing done :( . It's over now so time to relax? Or maybe not.

I need a visit to the Quilt Shop to spur me on, so an early rise tomorrow. I did get all of my framed nine patch blocks finished for my quilt so not too bad I suppose. Photos to follow. (Camera issues grrrrrrrrr......)

I posted my gifts for the Friends With Benefits swap from Sew-Happy House, and am excited to see what other people have done. Also this week an envelope dropped onto my doormat from Sew-Happy House a giveaway prize from Hugs and Kisses. I can't wait to get started on making it .


1 comment:

  1. So glad this and my other goodies have arrived safe and sound :) you must tell us how it's going working at the same school that your children go to - hope it is all going well.

    ReplyDelete