Monday 9 November 2015

FNWF

I'm a tad late posting about Cheryll's FNWF get together.This weekend has been so hectic.
I didn't mind it being hectic though as they were all treats for me from my family and friends as it was my birthday last Thursday.

I decided to make a hexi wreath christmas table centre for my friend as she's not feeling well at the minute, so I hope it will cheer her up a bit.
This was the start of the night.
Just before bed :)

I'm hoping to get it finished and posted off as soon as possible so I had better get my fingers stitching away as fast as I can. 
Why not pop over to Cheryll's and have a look at what we all got up to.

Hugz Melanie xxx

9 comments:

  1. Wow - you are pretty quick with those hexies! Lovely fabric and your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I can just tell that you are going to be doing a lot of hexi ing! I look forward to seeing more! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fabric choice. Will look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Hexie project will be lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Hexie project will be lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was für tolle Stoffe ! Das wird sicher ein schönes Tischset.
    Liebe Grüße
    Käthe

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the fabric for the hexies...she will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very Merry Christmas and a happy and creative 2016! Sunny greetings from New Orleans, Alice

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice article great post comment information thanks for sharing

    หนังฝรั่ง

    ReplyDelete