Wednesday 5 August 2015

Kimberley's Dishcloth Swap

I was partnered again to my delight with Maria from Dotty's Daughter in a swap hosted by Kimberley
I loved all the extras she popped in. The recipe cards have already been used. I made the Cawl which is a Welsh stew and it was delicious. Mmmmmm
The house she made me was so cute. I loved the roses around the door.
...............
These are the gifts I sent.
Three crochet dishcloths. I love the strawberry one I've made quite a few of those from a free tutorial here.
These are the extras I sent.
I picked the tea towels as they have the cutest birds on even a robin.

Melanie xxx


2 comments:

  1. Hi Melanie, what a lovely idea - your strawberry dishcloth is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love everything you both swapped. Your strawberry dishcloth is so sweet as is the tea towels. I love tea from other countries too. Thanks for taking part in the swap.

    ReplyDelete