Thursday 27 March 2014

Nearly There

The Cabin and Tree blocks that I was behind with are nearly done. Hoorah!
I just need to press them and sew the rows together.


I have been doing a lot of crocheting too. It keeps my hands busy as I've been catching up with Game Of Thrones before the new series starts.   
I want to make a couple of cushion covers for the rather large cushions on my bed.
I made some crocheted bunting in the same colours last year so they should look nice.


Lily made us some lovely cupcakes. She asked me if she could make them all on her own. I said yes as long as she washed all her pots. She closed the kitchen door and these beauties were the end result. They tasted really yummy...


Melanie xxx

2 comments:

  1. Cupcakes & crochet work look fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing your all-sewn-up strips Melanie - your crochet looks so sweet, the colours go so nicely together, and well done Lily, your cupcakes are looking lovely and yummy! Joy x

    ReplyDelete