Saturday 28 December 2013

Christmas and Swap Goodies



I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and didn't overdo it too much! I know I did!
I had a wonderful day with Alan and all my children and a friend over for dinner it was a lovely.
 I had quite a few swap gifts under my tree. 
Now that the chaos is over I have time to write my blog to show you how generous the wonderful people I have been partnered with are.
The first parcel I opened was from Leanne (Lizzie the Quilter) We had done other swaps earlier in the year and decided to do one at Christmas too. I love the gifts she sent. 
Spotty bunting which will be up in my kitchen as soon as the Christmas decs are down. Covered buttons, assorted buttons ( I'm not sure if Leanne new but I love buttons) Christmas trimmings, die cut hexagons and a beautiful phone case. It fits my phone perfectly too :) 
She also made me this super sweet cupcake ornament.

These are the gifts I sent to Leanne 
 Christmas handbag charm, Frixion pen, button heart, chocolate and some ribbon.
 I also made her this table topper. From a Gail Pan design.
 I have a few more swaps to post about but they will have to wait for another day.

Hoping you are all enjoying the Holidays
Melanie xxx














4 comments:

  1. Hello Melanie. I'm so glad you liked your gifts, they were such fun to make for you, I loved mine, thankyou so much. I will write to you tomorrow and tell you all my news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Mel, glad you had a lovely time - and that looks like a fab swap filled with yummy goodies :-)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a lovely Christmas and your swap goodies look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sound lie you had a lovely Christmas and fab swap treats all round
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete