Friday 2 August 2013

It is that time of the month again and its Friday Night With Friends so pop over to Cheryll's and have a peep at what we are all up to!


I had more of an afternoon with friends than a night. It was night in Australia so that was good enough for me.   

I decided to try and get my disappearing 9 Patch quilted I got most of it done I have just got to put the binding on. 

I really loved the fabric I used, it was 'Posh' by Moda . I bought it while on  holiday in Wales a few years ago, so it needed using it was beginning to gather dust. :)

Have a great weekend

Melanie xxx

6 comments:

  1. I like that small quilt; it looks like a view of a flower garden through a window. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous Mel! Love that fabric - going to have to look out for it :-)
    Have a happy weekend,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely quilt with gorgeous fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely quilt with beautiful fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful quilt and such pretty fabrics.

    ReplyDelete