Sunday 23 June 2013

Secret Tote Bag Swap

Secret Tote Bag Swap

It's finished!
One of the swaps I am participating  in is Lia's Secret Tote Bag Swap the bag is now done and ready to post (Job #1 tomorrow )
I have enjoyed making it and wouldn't mind keeping it myself, but sadly it must go to it's new home.


My first try at a concealed zip pocket. Not too bad for a first try. 


I love the buttons. I think I may have to buy some more of those they are so cute.


I hope my partner likes it. 
Better get my nose back to the grindstone now.

Happy Stitching 
Melanie xxx



6 comments:

  1. What a pretty bag! I love the color, the chevron pattern and the buttons(!). I must say that that is a very pretty girl modeling it, too. I even enjoyed the peek of your garden, too. I'm sure that your swap partner will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous - well done, and definitely get more of those buttons, love them!
    Happy Monday,
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bag is beautiful, I'm sure your partner will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bag, it's so beautiful! Your partner is very lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bag looks great, I am sure your swap partner will love it

    ReplyDelete