This is my first post of the year and as I have been MIA since before Christmas I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year.
I am hoping to get back to sewing this week after my hand op so lets see how it goes (fingers crossed).
I have been so frustrated not being able to do much. I
would like to thank you everyone who sent me messages and left comments wishing me well. THANK YOU xxx
I did a couple of swaps hosted by Cheryll @ Gone Stitchin' last year and I'm hoping to do more this year. She was asking people to take her Swapping Integrity Pledge. So here goes........
I Melanie Moore will try my utmost...
· To always swap on time.
· To always email a THANK YOU to my partner.
· To be considerate and thoughtful when choosing a gift.
· To give my partner the quality of gift that I would like to receive.
· To communicate when it’s required.
· To NEVER over commit and let a partner down.
· To advise the swap mama when I receive my gift.
Here's to a productive week. Melanie xxxx