It's all done.
I love it!
It really makes me feel like spring is on it's way.
It was a relatively quick project too.
It took a couple of nights to crochet the cover for the polystyrene ring. I used 8 different colours by Stylecraft Yarns Special DK, 4 rows of each colour in half trebles.
The flowers were made when I wasn't feeling too well. Something I could just pick up when I was't feeling too ill and was done in a few minutes (well maybe more than a few for some of the flowers, but you know what I mean).
I fixed the flowers on using pins. I was going to sew them on but I quite liked how they looks with the pins. I used glass headed ones and crystal florist pins,
I now need to find myself a new project, but nothing has caught my eye yet, so I will have to look harder I think!
Until then it's back to my Granny Stripe blanket.